Payment & Policies

_REG7411kiyu.jpg
IMG20210918180722.jpg

Our Payment Policies

A) 30% reservation-advance is no-refundable in case of total cancellation. However, camping can be rescheduled up to the next year if cancellation is made 24 hours before check-in time.

B) 30% reservation-advance is adjustable (In the final payment) in case of partial cancellation if partial cancellation is made 24 hours before check-in time, Else guest has to pay the full amount.

C) If the guest has fully paid for the booking and cancellations are made 24 hours before the check-in time, then 30% of the total amount will be charged as cancellation fees and the remaining 70% amount will be refunded within 5 working days. If the guest fails to cancel the booking before 24 Hrs. then the guest has to pay the full amount.

D) If the guest has fully paid for the booking and partial cancellation is made 24 hours before the check-in time, then an adjustment will be made in the final payment Else no refund will be provided.

Read Terms and conditions to learn more