Pawna Lake Became Famous
At the time of Pawna Dam construction farmers' land was acquired and they were shifted to the hilltop with only their house land but not farms on which they were living, survived. some villagers moved towards the city In the Last 5 Years, Pavna Lake was just a water Reservoir, Nowadays it's a Very Famous Tourist Place in Maharashtra as well country. Mostly 70% Tourists from Mumbai and Pune and the remaining 30% from other states and Foreign. "Pawana Lake Agro Tourism Business" was the Weapon in Farmer's hands
To fight against Poverty. Now Pavana Lake Is The Highest Tourist Gaining Place in Maharashtra.